• Welcome to SPN.club! Before you start posting, please be aware that this is a "No bullshit" board - meaning, we have a no tolerance policy for treating other members or their opinions with disrespect. If you can't accept other viewpoints, please go elsewhere: what is tolerated on other Supernatural sites does not fly here.

    We are an invitation-only board, which means you will only be able to register if a current member has given you an invite link.

To Do List

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
I am a bit lost without this thread. I get things done, but there is SO much I forget. If I see it, I do it, but if not, its out of sight, out of mind!
 

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
Wash tea towels and cleaning rags
Fill up hand soap
Throw out bits in the bathroom that havent made it to the bin
Change bunny rugs ans flea treat bunnies
Bring in hay from car
Organise dog box
Put new tape on phone screen or be doomed with typos forevermore
 

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
Today - laundry day!
Clean litter boxes
Rake out mulch
Try, just TRY to neaten up the wardrobe.
 

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
Must do the washing, bed sheets, clothes then dog towels and bunny rugs. I just forget and spent all day cleaning light switches and taps instead
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom