• Welcome to SPN.club! Before you start posting, please be aware that this is a "No bullshit" board - meaning, we have a no tolerance policy for treating other members or their opinions with disrespect. If you can't accept other viewpoints, please go elsewhere: what is tolerated on other Supernatural sites does not fly here.

    We are an invitation-only board, which means you will only be able to register if a current member has given you an invite link.

To Do List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
Realised that someone will probably pop in to see Assisi when I go to London next week, so lots of cleaning to be done before then. The place is a mess!

Washing up is almost done
Then it'll be worktops and floor and finishing the kitchen.

Sofa and floor in living room and that will be the main of it

Bathroom hasn't been started yet, so full clean needed there.
 

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
Watering the garden is the main job for me right now. 2 hours this morning and it needs so much more. Mid heatwave of 40C+ temps. I will probably lose a few plants. It was 42C on the patio when I was trying to set up the pond pump... And failed ha. Will try again when it is cooler.

Gotta clean the kitchen and pack the dishwasher, figure out what to have for dinner that doesn't involve cooking. Shopping day again tomorrow.
 

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
And flat inspection on Tuesday, so at least it'll be clean of someone does pop in to see the cat!

Kitchen is a mess, as is the bathroom but the rest us just in need of a tidy and vacuum.
 

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
House is pretty clean for me and I figured out the pond pump, but the pond still needs a few more rinses.
Caught up on all the washing in this heat too!
Dishwasher is even all clean and ready to be unpacked. I feel like I have been lazy during the heat wave, but really, Im on top of everything.

Tonight
Rubbish out and Bins on the curb
Rinse out the ducks water and attempt to fill the green paddle pool for them
 

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
Xander injured himself jumping off his bed. Pretty much paralyzed. I thought he'd have to be put down, but I got him to the vet within 20 minutes and the vet said he might recover, we'll give him a month and re-access. He has improved each day but still needs a lot of care and makes a lot of mess. So todays job is to order more puppy pads to put under his butt. And then wash all the towels I had been using in the mean time. Then clear out and top up his hay again.

Next hear wave, remind me to organise all the bunny stuff. Everything is kinda just piled up on the tv cabinet, but Im seeing double, Im so tired so its not a job for today.

Kitchen has been neglected, one of those times im even too embarrassed to take a "before" pic, its so messy! At least two loads of dishes to do, I've completely run out of cups and cutlery!

Once that is done, I will make some real food for me. Been running on carbs and I cant feel my hands and feet haha. So the plan is chicken and salad. And clear out the veggie draw while I am there!
 

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
Put new battery in clock!!

I keep looking at it and it's been saying 1:25 for days!
 

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
Tonight is pack the dishwasher and take the rubbish out. The bin is already on the curb but I took lilah with me and couldn't take everything from the kitchen at the same time.

Need to do a LOT in the garden and it will be cool enough this week to get some done, provided Xander keeps improving and Lilah can handle being alone for a bit. I hope it rains because that will lighten the load considerably! A whippersnip and rake will make it look a bit tidier at least.

Gotta figure out a DIY way of aeration and filtration for the pond which could be fun, not a rush job but does have to be a cheap job. Pinterest here I come!
 

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
Ok hopefully I remember tomorrow morning, whippersnipping is the goal! I had to go shopping this morning so didnt spend much time in the garden today. There isnt much to chop, everything is dead and brown, but there are a few spikey seed stalks and if i have the energy I will rake up too. Want to rake the ducks pen but its not urgent now. Cats have dug it all up and my hatchlings are dead and eaten :(

All of my cuttings died and my tomato and a few veg in the heat. The orchid is going ok but i want to check a branch that looks like it might snap under the apple weight. Im doubtful i will get to it tomorrow though.
 

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
Whippersnipping done! Woot! But its gusty windy so raking would have been a waste of energy.

Lilah got a big walk this morning so I am hoping I can get some stuff organized in the kitchen. She keeps escaping from the hallway when i am out, so i need to re-arrange the bookcase as I found her chewing on a mask she had pulled down from it yesterday. And I want to put something in front cos we've had a few tremors lately and I dont want it falling down. So thats todays goal!
 

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
Clean the kitchen, I'm getting a new (to me) table and chairs set, but I'm going to need help getting the glass table top of the current set out so kitchen and living room need to be cleaned.
I've dismantled the table though so that's easy enough to take down, it's just the weight of the glass top and the awkwardness of my stairs.
 

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
So much reorganizing to do! The bookcase is secure now but i still have to clear out beside the old fridge. I want a better spot for all the dog stuff than the kitchen bench but that does seem the best spot.

Gotta make a new litter box for xander, clean and extend his pen. He is doing much better and needs some more room now as his weight is on the way up. Anyas castle could be remodelled cos she deserves some fun, poor neglected bunny.

The garden needs so much work, i want to rake as much dead grass up as i can and finish the back half of the front hedge, but was dead after doing the front yesterday so that might wait til next week. Need to repot a few plants and fertilize the remaining veggies but not looking like a good haul this summer.
 

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
Clean the living room and kitchen ready to get the new table tomorrow.

Also I want to sort out my clothes and get rid of stuff I'm never going to wear again
 

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
Clean the buns litter boxes
Clip puppies paws out
Vacuum
Washing
Run dishwasher
Take the mouldy clothes basket out to use in the garden
Clean the fridge
Change sheets
Wash hair
 

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
Clean the kitchen, including the fridge. And try not to mess it up again when I make some hummus!
 

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
I have a few very high energy output jobs to do. And they are all urgent! But I have a migraine and I know doing them is a dumb idea. But I'll chuck em on the list.

Fencing the dog yard
Picking the fruit
Fixing the, now fallen, fruit frame
Empty the pond (this wont be hard its all set up, just need to dump the pump in and flick a switch)
Rake up leaves
Water back yard which is a solid shade of brown now.
Clear and re arrange Anyas castle
Put out rat baits
Flea treat buns
Clean litter boxes
Trim back of front hedge
Wash sheets
Clean shower and bathroom sink
 

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
Picked a bunch of fruit and ran some over to the neighbours. Got some tomatoes in return. Cooked up a huge batch of nashies, some just boiled and some into a sauce to have with pork mince and rice for lunch. We'll see how it goes.

Pond has been pumped out and back yard and orchard watered. Having some inspiration for the pond today so might actually get something done with it!

Chopped my hair off, and why i ever spent hours of my life in salons is beyond me. Stupid society telling me only qualified professionals can cut my hair! I do a much better job myself with the dog scissors! Im defo gona shave it again when i get too old to chop it myself. Hairdressers are such a waste of time and money. Neck feels so much better with a few inches off. Its as short as i could go alone without a mirror. Looks awesome.

Really just want to get Anyas castle and flea treatment done today. I did clean the hair out of the drain last night and the dog found it. Gross. So the bathroom could get done today too. The rest can wait.
 

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
I cant believe how much I got done and none of it was on my list! Patio looks amazing now. I have chairs to sit in and the walker by the car. Lilah has a cot out there. Got heaps of dog treats, pumpkin apple and nashi frozen, still about 5 kilos to do stuff with and more on the trees! I might run some up to the food stand at the end of the road, they sell local grown and donate the proceed to the flying doctor, but i dont want to leave fruit up on the side of the road in the heat.

Next is anyas litter box, dump lilahs litter by the fence where the cats jump in and move some hay.

Make lunch and leftovers for tomorrow, clear out and repack dishwasher.

Bring in the washing, tidy around the washing line, lilah keeps barking at it and cant see anything but doesn't mean there isnt anything there!

Rake up more leaves. Weird time of year, leaves are yellowing but duno if cos summer or cos autumn soon.
 

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
I need to remember to turn my mattress when I change the bedding on Monday
 

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
Ok need to do cooking today, got a shitton of tomatoes to cook up, so its another Bolognese with them. Also apples to make into applesauce. And Im craving potatoes so I might roast some of them too. My freezer is full with premade veggies and meat so I gotta eat the ice ream to fit in the new cooked bits. Kitchen is a mess now and will be a mess later.

I want to scrub the lounge rug out, smells like puppy pee but will have to wait for a warmer day to dry it out. Autumn snuck up fast! Im glad for the cool change but wish i had been more organised to scrub this rug before it happened. Speaking of puppy pee, I need to make an indoor litter box for her. Since the snake I have been too scared to take her out in the arvo. I want an area with walls for her as she often misses the pee pads. I really stuffed her around with toilet training, poor little dog.

Bunny runs need cleaning too. Lots to do!
 

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
Got to do a meter reading today, last one before the prices go up next month.
Pancake day!! Must make pancakes!
I want to have a clothes sort out and drop a load of to the charity shop
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom