*ALERT* Annoyed ranting ahead.
The toilet leaked all over the floor again

Its really starting to wear me down. All these little things going wrong are adding up and Im struggling. Trying to find a plumber (rurally) who wont rip you off or rob you is a hard task. Meth is so rampant I just don't trust any random man to come into my house. The laundry flooded again too because we had unexpected rain and I didnt have the drip buckets out until it stopped. The spare room needs some gaps filled in the floor as I am certain thats where the mice are getting in since I cleared all that space out. The spare mattress and blow up bed got condensation on it and is now growing mould.
I'm also worrying about my gas for hot water, the general store doesnt sell the big bottles any more and I dont have a ute so I have no idea how to get gas. When I first moved here I didnt know the general store sold gas at that time so I had checked out every shop within a 100 kilometres as to if they deliver bottles and none did. I was so relieved when I found out the store did it, but with the change of owners, they no longer do. So I am stuck again and only having a shower ever 2-3 days in order to save the gas. Its affecting my mental health to fall out of the 'shower before bed' pattern and my sleep schedule is super messed up again. I think the missionaries come out next week so I
might ask but they have really done so much for me already, as have the neighbours, so I'm worried about when it gets to the stage of "we've helped you enough" as it ALWAYS does. I have money, thanks to the covid payments, thats not the issue, accessibility is.
The house is a pigsty, the last bale of rabbit hay had some sort of pelleted food all through it, so I have had to sift it out and that makes a horrible mess both in the bunnies room and out on the back patio. I have some invasive grass I have to control since that rain and I think my only option is poison since I just physically cant tackle it at this time. I heard the neighbours kids yelling about rabbit holes in their yard so I have to check my boundary fencing asap as I have worked so hard to get herbs growing in the ground and a single wild rabbit could demolish that in a day or two. I have been good about doing my stretches and conditioning exercises daily but they leave me absolutely exhausted, with the bar fridge on the fritz I don't have many healthy options for food and the weight is on the way up again. I need a new fridge/freezer asap but nothing delivers to my region. Again, I have the money, just not the ability. I thought I could get a trailer and do the gas and fridge and maybe a new mattress and fruit tree in one city trip, but Im kidding myself. I can barely manage walking to the post office lately so heavy lifting and going to multiple shops in one day is an outrageous expectation.
The most urgent things I need to do are -
Book the car in for a service. I am thinking I might go to the city next week and walk in to book as I have had a week and a half to book online and havent managed to do it.
Try to block the current toilet leak and scrub all that out again. Crochet a washable floor mat in the hope that soaks up future leaks and makes it less hard to scrub up after.
Vacuum the hay and order new vac bags and filter
Order new rabbit litter and get better hay. refill their pellets and sort their storage area so mice dont get attracted.
Those are the big ones. And I bet I will do a bunch of little jobs before I end up doing the jobs I really need to do. Some days I miss the dexamphetamine prescription lol.