make some crochet feet for the pull out tables so they dont scratch the wood floors. 2 done
Tidy the wardrobe
Clean the spare room (I havent sealed those gaps yet, but the gun is all ready to go since I did my bedroom just the other week)
Mulch the fruit trees and trim the front hedges - I dont think I will get the hedges done, but the trees are half done, I'll dump the buns litter on the trees and that will be it.
Top up the ducks bedding
Save the succulents in the yard from root rot
Screw the feet on the chaise bit of the couch
Move the air track to the new storage spot
Clean the loo
Clean the laundry
Organise the pantry
Adding
Clean the dishwasher (mum ALWAYS checks)
Wipe all the walls with vinegar
Clean the doors
Unpack the hay and compost from the back of the car
Put eskys and bags in the car for tomorrows bulk shopping trip
Change the vac bag and do the whole house, probably best to do *just* before they get here cos its messy again within an hour lol. Once the dog comes in, I can blame it on him
Have done so much more other stuff that isnt on the list. I see more and more things to do as I potter around. The patio was actually a huge job. Im still scrapping silt up with a dust pan but its looking much,
much better and I feel better knowing that no snakes are hiding in that mess. I did a bit of whipper snipping in the courtyard too but I am having trouble with the line feeding too much out and really have too much else to do to fuss with it too much. I looked at the instruction videos and I am doing everything right, so I duno what the issue is. I might see if I can get a different type of line tomorrow, even though the line I have is the right one.
Given up on the washing machine. It wont drain and then the door gets stuck closed. Defo getting a top loader next time! But for now just handwashing, on my second load today. Which is ok. If it was the dishwasher that carcked it I would replace straight away but the washing machine can wait, hand washing clothes isnt as hard for me as scrubbing dishes is. Plus I want to wait until the next gas bottle exchange before I do another white goods replacement!