Welcome to SPN.club! Before you start posting, please be aware that this is a "No bullshit" board - meaning, we have a no tolerance policy for treating other members or their opinions with disrespect. If you can't accept other viewpoints, please go elsewhere: what is tolerated on other Supernatural sites does not fly here.
We are an invitation-only board, which means you will only be able to register if a current member has given you an invite link.
Move the lettuce, repot the mint and move it around the front in a wet bucket.
Didn't get as far as vacuuming the bedroom, and haven't taken the recycling out, but managed the rest. Well there's always laundry to do!I can cross bathroom off the list! Cleaned and floor swept!
Still got some washing up to do, but it's getting there.
- Washing up
- Laundry - have done some
- Sweep kitchen floor
- Clear sofa
- Vacuum bedroom and living room
- Rubbish and recycling
Triple post... I think I am scaring people off again. I'll do a list for today -
- Change bedding and wash the sheets
- Tidy the rabbit stuff and move the pile of dvds
- Dust and wipe the benches, tv cabinet, doors and windows
- wipe down the air track and air out the covers
- vacuum the lounge room and rabbits corner
- rake the mulch under the citrus (and put the water on tonight!)
- take the rubbish out and put the bins on the curb
Wash the blankets that cover the air track
Dig some duck poop into the tin garden
Throw a net over the grapes (I mended the nets today and they really do just need all out replacing but I should be able to net half)
Water the natives and the trees on the highway side then rake the mulch over