3 days until mum comes down. She is desperate to bring a puppy down to me. But all of our offers on pups yesterday were rejected

so it doesn't look like it will happen because the rest of the pups available have been bred for the chirstmas eve market.
I have quite a bit to do, I defo blew another disc in my back last week so the house has fallen a fair way behind in general upkeep. The washing machine is on now. The dishwasher needs a few more dishes in before it can be run. I will clean the fridge later in the week, its too full right now! I got a heap of meat at the shops yesterday and divided that all up, so the freezer is packed full too. I have about a kilo of broadbeans from neighbour Jims garden. I am going to make him some crochet produce bags because since the shopping bag ban we have nothing to use! I have the broadbeans wrapped in his old used butchers paper. Yuck. lol.
I didn't get both my greenhouses taped up because I didn't have enough tape. Got gaffa tape yesterday, and I forgot how great that stuff is! But now the greenhouse looks like some kind of kink contraption. And suddenly our joyful cheers of love for "gaffa gaffa gaffa" at rock eisteddfods as a kid seem wildly inappropriate. I used an entire roll on one greenhouse, and one more greenhouse and roll of tape to go.
Whippersnipping is going to be an every day event this week. We had a big storm on the weekend with a LOT of rain in it, so the grass is growing wild. Its pretty bizarre, usually everything is brown and dry by this time of they year, and everywhere else is! I truly do not know how my grass and clover is still so green in comparison. I am aware though of just how much I have built up the property soil wise - got to be a foot, at least, in some places, so that makes me think about how much more thick the earths top crust must be with all of us humans on it, considering I put this much on to the yard in just a couple years. I got some seeds yesterday too. I will have to water my baby seeds later this arvo. I put a heap of radish and lettuce out last week and they need to stay moist. they were this morning from that rain but will be dried out by tonight with the sun.
My clothes couch needs to be cleared, and the craft room tidied up. Bunnies litter needs to be done again today or tomorrow. Vacumming after that. The vac needs a good clean out as well, the bag slipped off so the filter is filthy.