Shurley
I am the Stapler Queen!
- Joined
- Feb 14, 2019
- Messages
- 332
I could, but when I do the bathroom I plan to put stuff in the hall while cleaning, which will be dirty, and so it's easier to do while the hall is still dirty so I don't have to clean it twice in a few days. My plan is to go through the apartment in an order that will leave the least after cleaning once I'm done - besides the weekly cleaning I will of course start doing. Anyway, that means bathroom then hall then living room/dining room/bedroom and then kitchen last.Can you do the walk from front door to bathroom instead? I don't know if that's a big area, it's a tiny hallway for me, but it'll make you feel like something is done.
I might do some organizing in my living room while I wait, though, and I need to sort through my closet and find a ton to donate - there is an entire rack of clothing and I recently realized that I haven't worn more than two things from it in the past two years.