• Welcome to SPN.club! Before you start posting, please be aware that this is a "No bullshit" board - meaning, we have a no tolerance policy for treating other members or their opinions with disrespect. If you can't accept other viewpoints, please go elsewhere: what is tolerated on other Supernatural sites does not fly here.

    We are an invitation-only board, which means you will only be able to register if a current member has given you an invite link.

To Do List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
Finally took the meter reading, it's been on my to do list all month!

Did a little online shopping today too, know my work hours will be dropping in the next month, so want to get ahead with things, loo roll however will wait until payday! Hopefully there still will be discount codes around for it! Everything I'm currently ordering has discount codes!

Got the sofa cleared and changed the throw on that. That's tomorrow's laundry now!

Washing up still to do
 

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
Another day of not much for me. I took some of my hair off but could do more. I can feel the difference in weight already! Now I have to wash it before I go to bed. I doubt it will dry in this weather! I havent blow dried or straightened my hair since I kept it shaved and its just so much healthier and happier.
 

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
The hooks for my cupboard are arriving today, so after work plan is to get that organised.
 

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
I just tried to do some gardening. Major fail haha. Not a good idea to do anything during a migraine. Dropped and split a plastic pot, forgot what else I went out there for, thought I didnt have any containers (when I actually have HEAPS) and then ended up just planting some endive seeds in a tiny jar with hydroponic nutrients. Literally out there wandering around for half an hour and all I got done was a tiny jar of endive planted haha. I did bring in the socks and undies from the clothes horse so thats probably my productivity done for the day. Oh and I cooked lunch, and ate it so thats selfcare done too lol.
 

s k

Well-Known Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2016
Messages
82
Age
52
Location
Sweden
Have two major things that I really should fix but never do...
  • Replace my broken couch.
    I actually have a new one, that I got for free, in a storage. It has been there for over 3 years now and I have yet to bother to get it up to the apartment and throw out the old one.
  • Finish up sorting all my computer parts, cables and stuff like that.
    I got two new cabinets? (not sure if that's the right word) for that purpose over two years ago now. One is like half full. The rest of the stuff is still on the floor in the bedroom.
But has they say. Any day now... :p

/SK
 
SwanSong
SwanSong
A bunny will help with those :p It will chew ALL of the cables and make a warren out of the couch :P

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
Can you donate/sell any unwanted or unusable cables? I did that once found a load of ones that were either broken or so old that I would never use them again and donated them to charity that stripped them down and sold the bits that were worth something.

As soon as the cat moves off me I'll sort out the cupboard now I have the hooks.
 

s k

Well-Known Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2016
Messages
82
Age
52
Location
Sweden
I usually dump them at the recycling center that are just around the corner.
Have thrown away a bunch. But still plenty to go. I really need to stop hoarding stuff too. lol

/SK
 

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
Hooks were useless, 2 fell down last night, but the cupboard is at least sorted, and one has currently stayed up so it's a little easier to get at stuff.
I won't get anything more than the washing machine on this morning as I'm going an hour early to work, so everything else will have to wait until after work.
 

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
Dig a hole for the capsicum core. Not much that I plant directly in the ground grows far before bugs get it, but this is store brought so probably wont fruit anyway. No use wasting my pot space on it!

Feed the kitchen scraps to the ducks.
Make a shopping list with coffee on it!

Dump the bunny litter out and shake or wash the rugs, depending on weather
Sweep the patio

Unpack/repack dishwasher
Disinfect benches and bathroom sink
Vacuum (might be a monday job)
 

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
The only thing I didnt do is the bunny litter from that list. I looked and thought I could get another day or two out of it. The price of bunny litter skyrocketed at the beginning of the pandemic and has been tough to source this year. So I want to stretch it as much as I can. Plus, more pee and poop, the better it is for the garden!

Todays main job is cleaning the shower and washing my hair. Maybe making a cake for the ducks. I have some stale flour and a bunch of their eggs to use up.
 

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
Lots to do, but I'm too tired to do anything.

Washing machine is on though, and I'm mostly up together with that.

Lots of washing up to do, kitchen needs a clean.

Lots of clothing to be put away, it's all been washed but it's still in a pile waiting to be put away!
 

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
Yeah since moving my old couch in to the bedroom, it has become a clothes couch. which I expected it to haha better than clothes being on the floor I guess!

I have done quite a bit already today, before noon! The whippersnipper battery outlasted me again. All of this record breaking rain is FANTASTIC but it does make the grass grow quick!! I doubt this place has ever had so much growing on it, even back when it was bushland. I am so impressed with my little tinka toy whippersnipper, its certainly earned its $200 odd bucks it cost me. I got in and did some of the ducks paddock as well before any of those weeds got to seed and into the flooded corner to trim some of that down before it goes full swamp mode. I need to trim the hedges next but I cant do that while its so wet.

I did the washing and its hanging out on the patio, swept the patio (before putting the washing on it!), next is to pack the dishwasher and run that.

I ordered gas at the start of the week so now I have three gas bottles.. I didn't believe the man when he said I had a full bottle there. My rationing of the gas at the start of the year really did save a LOT because now I have a WHOLE gas bottle I thought was empty from the general store that stopped selling gas well over a year ago! Usually a bottle lasts me 6 months! So I am happy I have a whole bottle I didnt know I had, full, which puts me ahead in all of my bills now :D Wow having money is such a blessing, single life is SUCH a blessing! LOL.

I want to do a bit of bible study, but we've run out of workbooks so I might just find a lecture to listen to.

Vacuuming is always on the list but I might wait til after the buns next litter bin change. Gotta get new hay out of the back of the car and top up the ducks pellet bin too.
 

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
Uhoh, there is a new Marie Kondo show... now I want to sort out my garden cupboards...
 

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
Im actually in awe of how much I did in the house and yard yesterday, considering also, how much of season 11 I watched!

To DO - that I forget to do, and can do when I am sick if this sniffle blows out into a cold -
Sort the cutlery draw, take some of it out cos its a madhouse in there.
Go through my bras and undies draws.
Tidy my bookcases, find books to go to the street library
Organise my yarn out of its tangles
 
Last edited:

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
This morning was quite productive, had a shower and washed my hair, did a load of laundry. Went to the bank on the way to work.
 

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
More whippersnipping. I swear the grass is growing an inch or two per day! Pretty cool to see but also a lot to keep on top of now.
Sweep the patio
Change the sheets
Fold the towels
Bring in the bunny hay and litter from the car

I need to trim the hedges, especially along the front where the foot path is, but I will only do that when I know I can do the lot in one go. Waiting for some clouds to come back, otherwise I will run out of steam.
 

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
More whippersnipping..
Sweep the patio
Change the sheets
Fold the towels

Bring in the bunny hay and litter from the car
Sort the cutlery draw, take some of it out cos its a madhouse in there.
Go through my bras and undies draws.
Tidy my bookcases, find books to go to the street library

Organise my yarn out of its tangles

Whippernipping and vaccuming just need to go on the list every single day now hahaha. Although the house doenst need a vacuum yet, not until I bring that damn bunny hay in anyway!

Just did half the front hedge and had to talk to more people than I like to on any one day. I need a doggo to distract them! I am not sure if I will get the other half done today. One lady warned that I should cos the rain is coming back. Its not going to be as neat as I like anyway, since the frost took some of the guts out of it. We'll see, its lunch break time now and I think I need to put suncream and a hat on before I go out again. I can feel my lips are burnt.
 

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
Going into work late today as taking Assisi for his jab, will try to get the washing machine on before I go and put some clothes away.
 

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
My buns get their jabs next week. Good thing too, cos the mozzies are extra bad this year.

I finished the hedge and whippersniped more. Pretty sore tonight cos i ran out of puff to do any stretching or exercises.

Remind me to get suncream on my shopping trip!! And masks. Sydney stuffed our covid zero so I better get prepared now. Coffee, water... Better unpack the hay out of the car before I go so I have enough room for more. Cant forget loo roll lol.

I should look for mozzie repellent bracelets or similar. Suncream is bad enough for my skin, I dont want to be using repellent on it too if I can help it.
 

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
Assist got his jab, got booked in for his second one too. I started a few jobs too, took some recycling out and also put some clothes away. Did get the load of laundry done too.

Want to make a start on the kitchen after work and get an episode watchec
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom