Shurley
I am the Stapler Queen!
- Joined
- Feb 14, 2019
- Messages
- 332
Any fanfic recommendations?
Despite not shipping it (I promise!) I've mostly read Destiel fics, usually AH. I really wanna get more into some canon case!fics that aren't shippy, not non-canon at least. I thought it might be fun to start with sharing some of our favorite stories with each other.
Even if it just ends up with my posts, at least I'll have a place to document my likes
Despite not shipping it (I promise!) I've mostly read Destiel fics, usually AH. I really wanna get more into some canon case!fics that aren't shippy, not non-canon at least. I thought it might be fun to start with sharing some of our favorite stories with each other.
Even if it just ends up with my posts, at least I'll have a place to document my likes