• Welcome to SPN.club! Before you start posting, please be aware that this is a "No bullshit" board - meaning, we have a no tolerance policy for treating other members or their opinions with disrespect. If you can't accept other viewpoints, please go elsewhere: what is tolerated on other Supernatural sites does not fly here.

    We are an invitation-only board, which means you will only be able to register if a current member has given you an invite link.

What You Waiting For?

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
As the title says, what are you waiting for?

Parcels to be delivered, got two overdue birthday presents I'm waiting to be delivered, and a new cat scratching frame thing
 

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
The washing machine to finish. It didnt want to spit out the load for the second time today, so I ran it again in the hope it does what it did this afternoon and decides to unclick itself after a cold wash cycle.
 

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
Right now, work to finish so I can finish the cleaning.

Still waiting for the cat furniture thing
 

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
Waiting for it to cool down. Summer is coming WAAAAAA!!!!
 

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
A good doggo to find me! All my best animals were free.... why cant this one be?
 

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
Assisi was free, I think my mother did give a donation for him but not much.

Waiting for the motivation to get up and go shower!
 

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
Assisi was free, I think my mother did give a donation for him but not much.

I could get two dozen bull dogs today for free, but I'm just not going to take the risk with a big dog at this stage, especially with my buns and ducks. There have been SO many dog attacks on people in the news lately! I am waiting to see what happens with the latest dog training trends - if they churn out balanced and behaved dogs or dogs with extreme anxiety and aggression. I still very much believe in leader based/boundaries training, cos I have seen what happens with horses when people treat them as cuddle friends with no consequence for cheekiness.

Today, waiting to find a bra that works so I can do more shoulder exercises. Online shopping for that kind of thing is hit and miss and I cant afford to keep missing! But there are so few options for in house shopping, even if I drive to the coast. Its always been an issue and I am pleased the population is getting fatter so fast so that I have more E-G cup options!
 

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
The sun to come up and it to get warmer!
 

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
Jab day for doggo. One today and the last is 4/5 weeks away. Then we can go walkies :)
 

s k

Well-Known Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2016
Messages
82
Age
52
Location
Sweden
Hopefully a couple of days off work between Christmas and New Year.
Also for more daylight again finally. Even though it wont be really noticeable until a fair bit into January.

/SK
 
SwanSong
SwanSong
*throws some sun at sk*

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
Waiting for the pink harness I ordered for the puppy to arrive :)

Vet said we are low risk here so she can go walkies now. But shes only 12 weeks old next week, so shes still a tiny baby one. None of the old harnesses mum brought down for her fit, and I doubt the one I have on order will either, even being the smallest size available! But she has grown pretty fast, doubled in size since I got her, so she might fit it by the time it gets here (next year!). For now I carry her around town for exposure, but shes desperate to get down. Such a brave doggo.
 

Shurley

I am the Stapler Queen!
Joined
Feb 14, 2019
Messages
332
Quite literally waiting on the phone in line with the post office...already been fifteen minutes of disgusting muzak o_O
 

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
Brain power to do bible study! Dont let me forget!!!

Also waiting now for my new grass runners to take root. The 3 boxes of seeds I put in over our flooded winter did not last 3 days in 40C heat. Drought tolerant my ass!! It was even getting watered.

So now I have given in to the most invasive grass possible, but I know it works as solid ground cover and is impossible to kill. I've been trying to kill it for two years! Maybe a big mistake, but now, with Lilah, I cant just have wild grass seeds decide to pop up all over. It might take a while for these runners to take,and coverage to happen, but I gotta start somewhere!
 

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
Waiting for xmas to be over so I can buy all the things I need for the puppy!! I want to get a clicker cos my speech timing is terrible. Plus I need some real clippers to be grooming her at home. Can you get blow dryers that also suck up the hair? Haha
 

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
Now the harness has arrived, Im waiting for the clippers next. Also some rosehip oil I order every year. ..one bottle lasts a whole year. No wonder the beauty industry doesnt push rosehip oil, lasts too long!
 

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
My throat to heal so I can talk normally again!
 

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
Will Agents of Shield ever end up on netflix? Or its it owned by a specific network? Im waiting to binge that again as soon as I can. Maybe from S3 or 5 onwards. Its so hot and I have just been wasting time on dumb cop movies.
 

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
It's Marvel so probably be on Disney+ instead

I'm waiting for the motivation to do more cleaning!
 
SwanSong
SwanSong
Boooooo. But ta

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
This toothache to go, came yesterday and still lingering but no dentists around here are seeing people without months of waiting for an appointment.
 
Top Bottom