• Welcome to SPN.club! Before you start posting, please be aware that this is a "No bullshit" board - meaning, we have a no tolerance policy for treating other members or their opinions with disrespect. If you can't accept other viewpoints, please go elsewhere: what is tolerated on other Supernatural sites does not fly here.

    We are an invitation-only board, which means you will only be able to register if a current member has given you an invite link.

Welcome to SPN Club!

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
spn may not be a term a new fan knows, but supernatural-boards would be obvious. Personally I like spn.club
 

Gabriel

I blow
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
224
Location
Naptown
I like spn.club too.. but supernatural-boards seems like it would have more mass appeal. Then of course considering there is an SPN.Club on twitter and our SPN.Club will have it's own twitter it might get cornfusing.
 

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
When I first got the internet, the first thing I did was google Buffy and BB came up introducing me to an online life I had no idea existed haha
 

Ruby

I'm Awesome
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
90
Age
41
Location
Belfast
I like SPN.club for the invite only boards, as I think there's something very clandestine and secret about it, lol. But if we're going to - eventually - open up to regular membership, supernatural-boards might be a better idea.

Though I disagree about new fans not knowing about SPN - it's such a well-known term the actors, writers and producers use it.
 

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
Fans know what SPN stands for but NEW fans do not. I would think we would need new fans once the show finishes?

I know for sure that most, if not all, of my RL fan friends never refer to it as SPN and do not understand when I use that term. They dont even know the actors real names or have the level of obsession that the teens do, but do hold a decent conversation about the show.

I guess it depends what people search.
 

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
My mental image was all of us sat in darkness wearing burgundy coloured hooded robes with some incense burning and logging onto spn.club.

I'm not in darkness, but am wearing a burgundy coloured hooded dressing gown, so you're almost right (it is night here though if that counts)
 

Gabriel

I blow
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
224
Location
Naptown
Death should never be in darkness... it would be too cliche. Death needs to be bright shiny and happy. A spring flower gazing upon the sun. So that when the unsuspecting person inches closer to sniff of the flower you bring forth your scythe and cut them down with a smile on their face.
 

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
Well aren't you morbid and creepifying!

I miss the karma button!
 

Baby

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2016
Messages
59
Age
42
Location
Northern Minnesota
I concur with the others; I do like spn.club, but supernatural-boards.com is more inviting and searchable. Plus, my OCD is telling me that it should match the format of BB...
 

Baby

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2016
Messages
59
Age
42
Location
Northern Minnesota
Could we please, at some point, oh beautiful and fearless leader @Bela Talbot , get the "mark as read" button on the thread bars? I really hate having threads showing unread, but I don't want to go into any spoiler areas.
 

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
I know we have a few months, but putting in the request for a season 15 section early :)
 
Top Bottom