• Welcome to SPN.club! Before you start posting, please be aware that this is a "No bullshit" board - meaning, we have a no tolerance policy for treating other members or their opinions with disrespect. If you can't accept other viewpoints, please go elsewhere: what is tolerated on other Supernatural sites does not fly here.

    We are an invitation-only board, which means you will only be able to register if a current member has given you an invite link.

Welcome to SPN Club!

Bela Talbot

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Mar 9, 2016
Messages
319
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
Welcome!

This is an invite-only board, so we can pretty much make it whatever we want. I've just put up the bare bones here, but please feel free to make suggestions. I'll be continuing in working on things as well.

:)
 

Gabriel

I blow
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
224
Location
Naptown
Yes, I've an idea. Since so much of the show is based off real life mythology and superstitions, you could have a section where the reality of the myth is compared to that of the show.
 

Gabriel

I blow
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
224
Location
Naptown
If I ever get around to rewatching I would... actually I was thinking about it today because there are so many good episode that I just forget about. Like the Paris Hilton one.
 

Baby

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2016
Messages
59
Age
42
Location
Northern Minnesota
Ooo, I could have fun in the real or not thread with church stuff. :D

I can try to do my commentaries on eps again - always fun to have a place to discuss each one, too.
 

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
Can we get a season 11 section too please?
 

Bela Talbot

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Mar 9, 2016
Messages
319
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
If there's anything people are particularly missing from BB, let me know and I'll try to incorporate it here. I'm trying to keep things running nice and not loading up on stuff we don't really use.

:)
 

Lucifer

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2016
Messages
196
Age
40
The Chatty Room is something I miss, of course not overly used at BB, even by myself, but it could be a nice add on in the future at least :)
 

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
I love the way this forum is all set up. I'm looking forward to discussing. May be a while off, but are there other skins to use?
 

Bela Talbot

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Mar 9, 2016
Messages
319
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
I only have this one at the moment. Eventually there will be other ones, but I want to get the templates set up first.

:)
 
SwanSong
SwanSong
Coolies, I love the blue anyway, but the different skins is on of my favourite bb features.

Gabriel

I blow
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
224
Location
Naptown
I think, especially if you are going to open it up to other people, supernatural-boards would be better. Seeing spn.club url on search results might seem alittle odd.
 

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
I'm happy either way, I like the shortness of spn.club but supernatural-boards does sound more formal and shows people clearly what it is
 
Top Bottom