Are there any TV shows that you used to adore but no longer even enjoy?
Buffy is there for me now. I don't even want the DVDs in my lounge room any more. I want to move them all away, out of sight out of mind. I find it drags me back to a place I don't want to be. I am thankful for its part in my life but am so far over Buffy now. It just makes me cranky!
What about shows that your love has only grown for?
Firefly just keeps surprising me with how great it is. I think part of that is because I haven't rewatched it and picked it to pieces a billion times. I am cautious who I chat to about it, not letting annoying ideas infiltrate its beauty.
Buffy is there for me now. I don't even want the DVDs in my lounge room any more. I want to move them all away, out of sight out of mind. I find it drags me back to a place I don't want to be. I am thankful for its part in my life but am so far over Buffy now. It just makes me cranky!
What about shows that your love has only grown for?
Firefly just keeps surprising me with how great it is. I think part of that is because I haven't rewatched it and picked it to pieces a billion times. I am cautious who I chat to about it, not letting annoying ideas infiltrate its beauty.