• Welcome to SPN.club! Before you start posting, please be aware that this is a "No bullshit" board - meaning, we have a no tolerance policy for treating other members or their opinions with disrespect. If you can't accept other viewpoints, please go elsewhere: what is tolerated on other Supernatural sites does not fly here.

    We are an invitation-only board, which means you will only be able to register if a current member has given you an invite link.

The Nephilim (possible spoilers)

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
How many Nephilim did we see on the show?

Correct me if I am wrong here - I remember a young lady earlier on, a kid with magic powers? Castiel's gender swap episode. And then Jack, does he count? Were there any others? Did any have the potential of Jack? Were Nephilim always the result of an Angel in a male vessel or were there female vessels who were capable of making them?
 

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
I only recall the one that they killed for the Angel tablet and Jack.

There was that half demon kid, and the flashback girl they thought was one,Lily whatshername daughter, but she wasn't one.
 

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
,Lily whatshername daughter, but she wasn't one

That was the back in time Cas has boobs ep wasnt it? Yeah I thought that one was questionable.

Might have been cool to have some of Noahs companions turn out to be professional Nephilim hunters .
 

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
I only recall the one that they killed for the Angel tablet


I just watched this one. For some reason I thought she was in it much earlier than season 8, but when I saw her I knew she was the young lady I meant.
 
Top Bottom