• Welcome to SPN.club! Before you start posting, please be aware that this is a "No bullshit" board - meaning, we have a no tolerance policy for treating other members or their opinions with disrespect. If you can't accept other viewpoints, please go elsewhere: what is tolerated on other Supernatural sites does not fly here.

    We are an invitation-only board, which means you will only be able to register if a current member has given you an invite link.

The Boys

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
What is this show about? I dont want to google for fear of spoilers if I do end up watching it. Can anyone give me a basic run down? When does Jensen come into it?
 

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
I don't think he comes into it until season 3, I don't know much about it but think it's meant to be a superhero show but more of a bad superheroes.
 

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
Jensen is one of the leads in The Boys spin off Vought Rising.

Vought Rising will tell the origin story of Vought, the evil company at the heart of The Boys, with two well-known characters — Soldier Boy and Stormfront — at its core.

Everything we know about The Boys spin-off Vought Rising

The Boys season 5 will be the last season, Gen V has just aired its first season and then this has been announced.
 

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
Jeffrey Dean Morgan stars in it from season 4 as well, I bet they loved working together again.
 

Impala

New Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2024
Messages
2
Age
69
As well as being produced by Supernatural supremo Eric Kripke The Boys also shares a character...well nearly. The politician Robert Singer in The Boys is played by Jim Beaver (Bobby Singer! :D). Plus, IRL, TV exec Robert Singer was Kripke's SPN co-showrunner...they got some mileage from his name ;)
 

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
I want to watch it, but know its one of those long time between seasons shows. So I also don't want to watch it!
 
Top Bottom