I went for a drive tonight. I really like the drive at night, its much easier than in the blazing sun. A few roos and a HEAP of cats. I went to pick up some greens from the bay (the ducklings ate all of my sunflowers!!) and the toilet paper isle was
completely empty. I saw a couple of teenage boys with a trolly full of tissue boxes and a bunch of old men leaving with kitchen roll. For once, OCD has been a blessing. I have a cupboard
full of toilet paper, accumulated before the coronavirus started. I should say, we have only had ONE confirmed case in my state, but the panic buying is real. I am pretty sure the asian check out chicks were coughing just to add to the panic
I grabbed maccas and went out to the ocean lookout to eat it. The songs on the radio at the time were perfect, so funny and fitting. Went for a little walk and stretching overlooking the sound, then hopped back in the car to come home again. I had so much energy from the caramel frappe, I cleaned the buns run and layed new blankets out for them. They LOVE fresh fluffy clean blankets, they are being so cute and so thankful. I have new beds coming for them next week and I cant wait to see what Anya thinks of them. Xander just loves everything all the time always so I know he'll love his.
There is some distant thunder but I dont think we will be lucky enough for rain. It's pretty late here (I got hooked on Bull) so I hope I wake up early enough in the morning to water the garden! The pears are just about ready. I had more apples this year than I knew what to do with. I dropped a bag at the pub and at the neighbours. The birds got most of the nashis. I gotta get rid of the ducks. All 10 babies survived and they are almost full grown. I do not have the space for that many ducks!