• Welcome to SPN.club! Before you start posting, please be aware that this is a "No bullshit" board - meaning, we have a no tolerance policy for treating other members or their opinions with disrespect. If you can't accept other viewpoints, please go elsewhere: what is tolerated on other Supernatural sites does not fly here.

    We are an invitation-only board, which means you will only be able to register if a current member has given you an invite link.

Season 11 Rewatch?

Bela Talbot

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Mar 9, 2016
Messages
319
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
Would people want to as a group rewatch, say, the last five episodes of season 11 (since there's 5 weeks until the season 12 premier)? One a week?
 

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
They are currently up to ep 21 on E4 so I could watch it possibly, if I can put up with the ad breaks!
 

Bela Talbot

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Mar 9, 2016
Messages
319
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
Okay, well I'm going to watch 11.19 The Chitters (getting chills just thinking of it) this week and then move on to 11.20 next week, if anyone wants to join :)
 

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
Yeah the new season usually starts before the previous one is available
 

Baby

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2016
Messages
59
Age
42
Location
Northern Minnesota
I just started S11 Ep 4. Turns out it's my namesake. :) Sorry I have been MIA lately - life and work are just nutso this time of year!
 
Top Bottom