• Welcome to SPN.club! Before you start posting, please be aware that this is a "No bullshit" board - meaning, we have a no tolerance policy for treating other members or their opinions with disrespect. If you can't accept other viewpoints, please go elsewhere: what is tolerated on other Supernatural sites does not fly here.

    We are an invitation-only board, which means you will only be able to register if a current member has given you an invite link.

Ruby's Art

Ruby

I'm Awesome
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
90
Age
41
Location
Belfast
Last year, I started a challenge, 100 themed Supernatural icons in 365 days - and I did it!!

I won't post them here, but they're posted at my LJ HERE if anyone wants to check them out.
 

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
Great icons, do you have a favourite one out of them?
 

Ruby

I'm Awesome
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
90
Age
41
Location
Belfast
Thanks!

Hmm, probably 'light', the coloring worked SO well for that. As did the coloring for 'opening scene'. I also liked 'half' and 'hot', just for the crops.
 

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
Out of curiosity did you come up with the theme for each icon or was that part of the challenge?
 

Ruby

I'm Awesome
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
90
Age
41
Location
Belfast
No, that's part of the challenge. A different theme is posted every day, you have the option of completing that theme or skipping that day.

You can find the challenge comm HERE if you want to check it out in more detail. I signed up for a new round, 50 icons in 180 days this time, featuring Teen Wolf, lol. I plan on doing BtVS next. :D
 

Ruby

I'm Awesome
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
90
Age
41
Location
Belfast
Some Sam Winchester icons. You can find the full set of 20 plus alts and extras HERE

sam-upsidedown1.png
sam-gentle1.png
sam-cat6.png
sam-complimentary1.png
sam-fire1.png
 

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
Well I do love those Artist's Choice ones!
 

Ruby

I'm Awesome
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
90
Age
41
Location
Belfast
From July 1st, the wallpapers in this thread will turn into dead links, as the websites where they'er hosted is being shit down. I do have another host lined up, that I'm currently moving everything to, but the wallpapers already posted will be gone. Just FYI> :)
 
Top Bottom