Welcome to SPN.club! Before you start posting, please be aware that this is a "No bullshit" board - meaning, we have a no tolerance policy for treating other members or their opinions with disrespect. If you can't accept other viewpoints, please go elsewhere: what is tolerated on other Supernatural sites does not fly here.
We are an invitation-only board, which means you will only be able to register if a current member has given you an invite link.
That's sorta what I was thinking. But more than just place names; have episode, creature, etc. It could be a hunting bible. And make it like those Rand McNally Maps so it's one state at a time. However it wouldnt be segmented by season. Make it look like that other map I did, but for a whole state.Ooh by season would be good, cause you could actually see where it was. Maybe with the place names?
I never thought about Google maps. That's a pretty cool idea.I did S1, tell me what you guys think - The Road So Far
I was actually surprised that any of them were made up, I always thought they used all real towns. Or, the names, at leastThat's really cool. I'm impressed. lol
Must admit that I thought that most places they visited was just made up...
/SK