Its starting to cool down a little here and I have started using the oven again. I like it because it is so easy, turn on the thing, put food in and check/stir occasionally till cooked. I had lived in open plan houses before, where it was often too hot to use the oven daily, so here it is nice to be able to leave the room while something is cooking.
What are your best oven cooked meals?
I like the roasts because they are so easy and filling. Lamb is my favourite but a rare dish for me. I have recently discovered the joys of oven cooked bacon. Tonight I am doing a potato bake with chicken. I know it is an "all white" carb meal with token bunny shared salad but it worked for me pretty well last night! I might do a chicken pie this week if I remember. (please help me remember)
What are your best oven cooked meals?
I like the roasts because they are so easy and filling. Lamb is my favourite but a rare dish for me. I have recently discovered the joys of oven cooked bacon. Tonight I am doing a potato bake with chicken. I know it is an "all white" carb meal with token bunny shared salad but it worked for me pretty well last night! I might do a chicken pie this week if I remember. (please help me remember)
Last edited: