Does anyone else experience this? When I scroll and see gifs and walls of images - they often make me motion sick. Especially how they replay and replay and replay. Its like a glitch in the brain pan. I got my eyes checked yesterday, so its not that. Anyone else affected in this way? I know I can turn off images, which I may do, but I am interested to see if others experience this and have you found a solution to it besides avoidance? I don't want to miss out on the post content.
Netflix side scrolling does the same, I have to shut my eyes when I scroll sideways and tend to shut my eyes when I scroll on the phone too - it makes me feel ill to see the pictures zoom past. More so scrolling sideways than vertical. I have always got motion sick in buses, boats and planes too. Am I all alone?
Netflix side scrolling does the same, I have to shut my eyes when I scroll sideways and tend to shut my eyes when I scroll on the phone too - it makes me feel ill to see the pictures zoom past. More so scrolling sideways than vertical. I have always got motion sick in buses, boats and planes too. Am I all alone?