• Welcome to SPN.club! Before you start posting, please be aware that this is a "No bullshit" board - meaning, we have a no tolerance policy for treating other members or their opinions with disrespect. If you can't accept other viewpoints, please go elsewhere: what is tolerated on other Supernatural sites does not fly here.

    We are an invitation-only board, which means you will only be able to register if a current member has given you an invite link.

If Sam had told Dean about his dreams...

Bela Talbot

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Mar 9, 2016
Messages
319
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
In Bloody Mary, it's revealed that Sam had prophetic dreams of Jess' death, but he doesn't tell Dean. Would it have made any difference if Sam had told Dean about that then?
 

Gabriel

I blow
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
224
Location
Naptown
I don't think so. I don't think Dean would have believed him to be honest. They would have found a way to discount it. Especially at that time.
 

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
I don't think they were that close, that Dean wouldn't have freaked out, I can't see how telling Dean would have helped.
 
Top Bottom