• Welcome to SPN.club! Before you start posting, please be aware that this is a "No bullshit" board - meaning, we have a no tolerance policy for treating other members or their opinions with disrespect. If you can't accept other viewpoints, please go elsewhere: what is tolerated on other Supernatural sites does not fly here.

    We are an invitation-only board, which means you will only be able to register if a current member has given you an invite link.

Death vs gimp!

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
Didn't intend on doing Whedonverse people, just planned on doing a few females!

water1_zpsab4nn5nx.jpg


healing_zpskwp6vadi.jpg
 

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
hell_zpsqaorfbme.jpg


Not really fond of this one, but another Job Club one!
 

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
7Rsu4X8.jpg

That any good?

I love his little hat!!! This one is good.

Did you mean to use as a banner or like the header thing? I do like the font but seems more Sam than a deanface character. If its Micheal, could it be in fancy type curly hat matching era writing? Perhaps that would be too much of an identifier.
 

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
I don't know if anyone else feels like adding font to it, I much prefer doing pics without fonts!

Etr7m9T.jpg


And a taco one!

cS8Hd7r.jpg
 
Shurley
Shurley
I almost made a Mystery Spot banner the other day myself, with all the funniest deaths, but I couldn't get it to look right. Great minds and all that :P

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
ovTjcPA.jpg

Trying to get back into making banners so here's one from the last ep I watched, didn't turn out as I imagined but it's something
 

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
Stealing @Ruby's idea of 100 icons, but I looked at the LJ site and there's no way I can do that, do I just have a bunch of sorta themes for mine and we'll see how far I'll get. First theme is colours, only 3 done so far:

Red:
CJ23n7y.jpg
Orange:
5vtvkER.jpg
Yellow:
4aZWgzm.jpg


Next batch of colours should be Green, Blue, Purple and Pink.
 

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
This time I'm doing one of Sam and one of Dean from each season opener.

Season 1:
SLPMvIN.jpg
t6ddquq.jpg


Season 2:
iIxVA5B.jpg
hrD96EE.jpg


Season 3:
ma9LD8m.jpg
szUcM2X.jpg


Season 4:
Q0CNUgV.jpg
lK6m4BT.jpg
 
Last edited:
Shurley
Shurley
These are really great!
Top Bottom