• Welcome to SPN.club! Before you start posting, please be aware that this is a "No bullshit" board - meaning, we have a no tolerance policy for treating other members or their opinions with disrespect. If you can't accept other viewpoints, please go elsewhere: what is tolerated on other Supernatural sites does not fly here.

    We are an invitation-only board, which means you will only be able to register if a current member has given you an invite link.

Death vs gimp!

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
A couple more

bikes_zpskvsxzwpl.jpg


christmas_zpsomoievyn.jpg


Plus a Gilmore Girls one

firstlove_zpsx45d3idc.jpg
 

Abaddon

Long Live The Queen
Joined
Mar 17, 2016
Messages
40
Age
39
Location
Merry Old Land of Oz
Awwww look at Jared in the Gilmore Girls one! He's all adorable :)

I love the other two banners also. Changing Channels is so funny. That second one is from the Christmas episode in season 3 isn't it? "If you fudging touch me again, I'll fudging kill you!" :p
 

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
Yeah I couldn't resist doing a Changing Channels one, I think I could do a load more from that ep!

Yep it's from the Christmas ep!
 

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
12895447_10154022742354591_1839234826_n.jpg


I was at Job Club today and we were quiet so I attempted to make a wallpaper, wasn't on my laptop so I struggled to get gimp working with a mouse and without all my extras. I'm not confident at wallpapers at all, but this was the result. Textures from ANN and photos are my own from A14
 

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
Yeah, I always use the touchpad on the laptop, I own a mini mouse but I haven't used that in years.
 
Lucifer
Lucifer
Same here

Gabriel

I blow
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
224
Location
Naptown
Wow. I am really impressed now. I cannot do anything on the trackpad. I have to use a mouse or a pen.
 

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
A few Changing Channels ones!

drsexy_zpspzm4xcg5.jpg


nut_zpsxubqsk34.jpg


surgeon_zpsbup6mgq0.jpg
 
Baby
Baby
Nutcracker is great! You should add some mistletoe and use it for Christmas. :P

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
Same images and textures as the last time I was at Job Club as we use raspberry pi's there so I can't download a lot

stars_zpsgzd7dnvg.jpg


jensen_zpspdseangi.jpg
 

Lucifer

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2016
Messages
196
Age
40
Same images and textures as the last time I was at Job Club as we use raspberry pi's there so I can't download a lot

What's raspberry pi's?

Wow. I am really impressed now. I cannot do anything on the trackpad. I have to use a mouse or a pen.

A pen?
Personally I don't even own a mouse so, that option is out for me.
 
Death
Death
still waiting for your spn art!

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
Waaa! I want a banner and av! No idea how to even set that up from a phone... Hows that for stoneage.
 
Top Bottom