• Welcome to SPN.club! Before you start posting, please be aware that this is a "No bullshit" board - meaning, we have a no tolerance policy for treating other members or their opinions with disrespect. If you can't accept other viewpoints, please go elsewhere: what is tolerated on other Supernatural sites does not fly here.

    We are an invitation-only board, which means you will only be able to register if a current member has given you an invite link.

Death vs gimp!

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
I've not really done much supernatural art, but here's a bit

deanscary_zpsum9idedu.jpg

jared_zpsfcu9ay9z.jpg

misha_zpskz893d1s.jpg

jensen_zpstq6yxejb.jpg
 

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
@Gabriel oddly those I like least as I don't think I got the texture quite right on them. The Charlie one is my least favourite though, I was messing with that one for ages and I eventually gave up with it, but posted it anyway.
 
Top Bottom