• Welcome to SPN.club! Before you start posting, please be aware that this is a "No bullshit" board - meaning, we have a no tolerance policy for treating other members or their opinions with disrespect. If you can't accept other viewpoints, please go elsewhere: what is tolerated on other Supernatural sites does not fly here.

    We are an invitation-only board, which means you will only be able to register if a current member has given you an invite link.

Dean and Women

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
How would you describe Dean's relationships with women? Lisa is the only one we really see him in a relationship with, but there's been plenty of others throughout the show that have influenced him or he has connected with.
 

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
He just didn't get enough! I suppose the hunting might have taken the edge off, and his extensive busty beauty asian porn collection.

Lisa was an instant family for him and great at the time. Dean obviously cared enough about her and Ben not to have them in harms way. Or at least attempted not to have them in harms way.

I liked Anna but its been a long time since I saw how that ended, he was always going to choose Sam over a one night stand.

Amara seasons are upcoming for me - I need to see it again to form a real opinion on it. I felt like he was ensnared by her, much like the Mark of Cain. A bit of an addictive personality going on. Dean was drawn to darkness.
 

Shurley

I am the Stapler Queen!
Joined
Feb 14, 2019
Messages
332
Whenever I rewatch S1, it always makes me cringe at how many women hit on Dean in nearly every episode and I'm glad they got rid of that from S2 onward. They still occasionally showed him hooking up with or showing interest in a woman here and there, but it wasn't overdone like that.

I also love how this slows down as the seasons go on and by the later seasons (10 and on) we don't really see much of him and women, maybe only a few times each season, instead of every other episode.

But him having so rare genuine relationships (romantic) with women just makes so much sense to his character; he can barely open up emotionally with his brother, the person he's closest with in the world, how would he ever work with anyone? The woman would eventually grow tired of him being so closed off and his overly 'masculine' energy and 'no chick flick moments' attitude.
 

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
We know Dean loves Busty Asian Beauties, but do we ever see him with one? Apart from Cassie, I can't recall Dean being with anyone that wasn't white. Although he does seem to like Mrs Tran!
 
Top Bottom