• Welcome to SPN.club! Before you start posting, please be aware that this is a "No bullshit" board - meaning, we have a no tolerance policy for treating other members or their opinions with disrespect. If you can't accept other viewpoints, please go elsewhere: what is tolerated on other Supernatural sites does not fly here.

    We are an invitation-only board, which means you will only be able to register if a current member has given you an invite link.

Danneel and Jensen Expecting Twins!

Ruby

I'm Awesome
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
90
Age
41
Location
Belfast
The news just broke, Danneel and Jensen are expecting twins - a girl and a boy - due later this year.

They shared this adorable photo:

ackles-600x450.jpg


Huge congratulations to both of them!!
 

Ruby

I'm Awesome
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
90
Age
41
Location
Belfast
Rumors have been running around for a while, that Danneel was pregnant and staying out of the limelight in order to keep the news private. If she's due before the end of the year, then she's at least 4 months gone, possibly more, and if she's carrying twins, she'll be bigger than a normal pregnancy, so it's understandable that she's been keeping herself off the radar.

But this is such wonderful news!!
 

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
Congratulations to the both, and to JJ for getting to be a big sister!
 

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
Super cute announcement! I wonder if they came up with it themselves. Very cool.

Does anyone else laugh at Justice Jay? Jay and Silent Bob? Jay in love with Justice? Yeah ok, I will just accept I am weird.
 
Top Bottom