• Welcome to SPN.club! Before you start posting, please be aware that this is a "No bullshit" board - meaning, we have a no tolerance policy for treating other members or their opinions with disrespect. If you can't accept other viewpoints, please go elsewhere: what is tolerated on other Supernatural sites does not fly here.

    We are an invitation-only board, which means you will only be able to register if a current member has given you an invite link.

Blood type diet

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
So weird dream last night that had hospitals and a blood type diet came up in it. Now I think this is a real thing, anyone know the science behind it? Was it one of those diets that celebs did?
 

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
I have heard of blood type diets before. It makes sense different make-ups would do better on different foods. I still believe that not all humans have lost the ability to instinctively know what the body requires (like other animals). Not all can tap into it but I do think its not completely lost on our species.

I don't think this is the same but the first thing that came to mind was the group in Israel who designed a wearable blood sugar monitoring device for diabetics. They recorded their own diet and blood sugar responses and found some could tolerate some foods better than others. Like one guy didn't get a raised blood sugar level from eating chocolate :D They devised a diet best suited for the individuals body. It's not made it into medical science in oz yet but could certainly help a few people.
 

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
Speaking of diet, I told myself I wouldn't go overboard at the shops today. $130 on food and I could eat it all tonight if I don't stay out of the kitchen! I blame some of the price on the goats milk though.. they were sold out of fresh stuff so I paid $6 for a litre of UHT. I haven't tried it before, so I hope I don't put myself off with the most processed kind.
 

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
Off topic... I totally put myself off the goats milk. That was revolting. Cross goat off the list.

Anyways I gotta stop obsessing over this stuff for a while lol. I am going back to full cream milk, stir frys and garden grub.
 

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
So I have been looking into blood thinning foods cos I know I have thick blood and am definitely noticing it since I increased my exercise.

I have been desperately trying to add garlic and ginger into my cooking but then realized today that I should be able to get them in tablet form and wonder if it works the same?
 
Top Bottom