• Welcome to SPN.club! Before you start posting, please be aware that this is a "No bullshit" board - meaning, we have a no tolerance policy for treating other members or their opinions with disrespect. If you can't accept other viewpoints, please go elsewhere: what is tolerated on other Supernatural sites does not fly here.

    We are an invitation-only board, which means you will only be able to register if a current member has given you an invite link.

Amelia

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
Isn't Amelia the name of both Jimmy Novak's wife and Sam's season 8 girlfriend?
 

Death

Horseman
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,410
Age
39
Location
UK
Watching season 8, and Amelia is completely forgettable. I remember the dog more!
 

NotAHunter

Charlie's Girlfriend
Joined
Aug 8, 2024
Messages
40
Despite having recently watched these episodes, I admit I could not remember who Amelia was. Sam's vet girlfriend yes, her name, no.
 
Top Bottom